THAT'S ENGLISH - MODULE 3


     Unit 4. What's the matter?
  • Writing task: p.48, exercise 5: You are a doctor and you give advice in an online forum. Write some advice for the following patients:
1.                Dear Doctor,
       I don’t know what to do: I eat a lot of fast food because I love it. I never do any     
       exercise, I smoke and I drink a lot. Last week I got a bad pain in my chest.  
       What can  I do?
2.               Dear Doctor,
       I’m not feeling very well. I can’t sleep and I worry about work and money a lot.    
       Before, I was happy all the time but I never smile these days. I work all the  
       time and  I hate my job. Please give me some advice.
       
      Try to use must, should and have to. Include health vocabulary. 
      Write about 100 words.

  •  Going to the doctor's: The patients ask the doctors about medical problems and can choose to accept their diagnosis and advice or not.
  • At the doctor's: dialogues and vocabulary: Health, illness and disease vocabulary with simple definitions and examples. Illness expressions, what to say at the doctor, doctor's questions and answers to patients, at the dentist's, at the chemist's... and lots more.